Dhaka Ahsania Mission, Health Sector
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is one of the leading development organizations in Bangladesh. Health is one of the core sectors of DAM. This sector is running drug treatment and rehabilitation centers and implementing Primary Health Care and nutrition Program along with its other program like Tobacco Control, communicable and non-communicable diseases prevention, TB control, mental health care, Bangladesh Nutrition Activity, Health Nutrition Voucher Scheme and providing health services to Rohigya people living in Bangladesh. With the understanding of the growing needs for Gender Responsive treatment for woman substance users, Dhaka Ahsania Mission come forward with “Female Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Center (FDTC)” . DAM Health Sector is going to recruit competent and self-motivated individuals for the mentioned position of Ahsania Mission Female Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Center.
- Proper assessment of client.
- Provide day to day individual counseling.
- Provide Group Counseling.
- Provide Family Counseling.
- Manage crisis situation (if occur).
- Conduct Psycho social education session.
- Maintain Confidentiality of all client’s data.
- Maintain close liaison with other relevant professionals like Psychiatrist, Case manager, Program staffs etc.
- Record keeping and maintain all kind of forms/registers, reports, files, guideline and other documents.
- Assist to prepare monthly, quarterly and other periodical report as per treatment center’s guideline and requirement.
- Participate different training, meeting, workshop, seminar, symposium organized by the head office.
- Extended necessary support to other team members as and when needed.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in Psychology, Clinical Psychology and Counseling Psychology from any reputed University.
- Higher degree will be preferable.
- Only females are allowed to apply
- At least 2 years working experiences in mental health counseling, drug treatment and rehabilitation treatment center.
- Especially on in counseling or psychotherapy particularly drug users along with mental disorders patients.
- The candidate who has completed Universal Treatment Curriculum (UTC) training and ICAP will consider specially.
- Special Training on CBT, Family Therapy, DBT will be given preference.
- Effective inter-personal communication skill.
- Operational decision making.
- Have to be stress tolerance.
- Tk. 20000 (Monthly)
Smokers No Need to Apply.
Only women can apply on this position. Deserving candidates are requested to send their application with a cover letter, two professional references and a copy of recent passport size photograph with contact cell number to Director of Health and Wash Sector, Dhaka Ahsania Mission, House-152, Block-Ka, PC Culture Housing Society, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the position name at the top of the envelope. Please visit our website: www.amic.org.bd