- Sudden change of friends, increased used of mouth fresheners and perfumes to cover the smell of alcohol, cigarettes, style of dressing.
- Frequently borrowing money, selling possessions, stealing items from home or relatives house, school, street .
- Negative changes in school/college / university class work, missing attendance or declining grades.
- Deterioration of physical appearance and grooming.
- Anger outburst, mood swings, irritability, withdrawn, antisocial, manic behavior or overall attitude change. Engaging in secretive or suspicious behavior, like making frequent trips to the restroom, or other isolated areas where drug use would be undisturbed.
- Expressing feeling of exhaustion, depression and hopelessness.
Please like and share us: