Pass good time with your child
- Try to build a nice & friendly relationship with your child by always taking with him.
- Never stop your child while taking. Listen to his words attentively. After he has finished taking , then let him know your opinion.
- Always keep your child busy in sports and other creative works. Never create any pressure on your child by insisting that he has to win.
Establish a good example
- Children likes to follow their parents. if you abuse drugs and alcohol, they may imitate you.
- One has to be honest and influenced to take drugs. Because your way of leading life will help your child to behave responsibility.
Communicate to your child’s friends
- Respect your child’s feelings and interests.
- Get to know your child’s friends and families.
- Accept your child-make him feel good and confident about whom he/ she already is.
- Do not belittle your child-especially in front of peers
- Encourage them to share to share their doubts and experiences with you.