With long experience on health care program and under Hena Ahmed’s co –operation recently AMIC-Dhaka Ahsania Mission’s established “Hena Ahmed Hospital and Diagnostics Center” in Munshigonj district. AMIC is operating this hospital from 23rd May 2016.Our aim is to provide better and develop quality health care in reasonable price to general people. This general hospital is 20 beds set up without patient’s services and well equipped diagnosis services.
To help end this all injustice Save the Children launched the EVERY ONE campaign project in 2009. Through this project Save the Children has been campaigning for lifesaving medicines, such as pneumococcal vaccines and scaling up of the Community Case Management approach for training health workers. AMIC –DAM has been working in this program since 2014 and from this year the program has started new name with new operational objective to prevent such Pneumonia, diarrhea, Drowning and child marriage, new project title is “SIDA Local to Global Project. AMIC– Dhaka Ahsania Mission has been implementing the project in one district three upazila there are Sylhet – Kulaura, Gowainghat & Jayntapur.
The project activities are –
• Organize meeting with school management committee/teachers for dissemination information on Pneumonia, diarrhea, Drowning and child marriage for creating awareness.
• Develop youth leaders & provide TOT on Pneumonia, diarrhea, Drowning and child marriage
• Refresher on Pneumonia, diarrhea, Drowning and child marriage for Youth leaders.
• Organize Echo Training for prayers.
• Formation of community group & provide on training.
• Advocacy workshop at national level with on multi-sartorial stakeholders for Mainstream and Drowning issue.
• Organize sensitization workshop with different stakeholders at upazila level.
• Formation of a coalition with participation of youth leaders to prevent drowning.
• Large group discussion /Peoples Meeting with community level
• Organize art competition with different school students for disseminating information to create awareness information to create awareness on
• Develop & Print IEC Materials
• Formation of community alliance group/local community group meeting.
• Citizen hearing on child marriage
• Awareness building activity with the participation of children for disseminating information to create awareness
• Day Observance
• Award Distribution