Dhaka Ahsania Mission, WASH Sector
Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is one of the leading development organizations in Bangladesh. The WASH Sector of DAM is running various projects which are working in helping people`s access to safe water and sanitation and enhancing their knowledge of good hygiene practices, with an emphasis to mother & child health care and nutrition. The WASH Sector is also implementing a projectImproving WASH for Rohingya Refugee Host Communities Projectin funded byDAM-UK. The WASH Sector is going to recruit a competent and self-motivated individual for the following position for Improving WASH for Rohingya Refugee Host Communities Project.
- Responsible for planning, implementation and management of the project.
- Continuously monitor and supervise project activities, overseeing the technical design, execution and evaluation of progress through outputs and impacts using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ensure constant communication with project staff to identify potential problems, formulate recommendations and solutions and report.
- Consider of disaster resilient features, gender sensitivity, inclusive approach as a cross cutting issue during programme planning and implementation
- Responsible for risk assessments, community situation analysis (CSA), survey and study in the project area.
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely reports as per requirements of donors on activities, challenges and areas in need of improvement.
- Participate in cluster meetings, operational working group meetings and other coordination meetings at Upazila and Camp level.
- Ensure robust and efficient coordination with other stakeholders in relation with Rohingya camp and host communities.
- Maintain effective liaison with other actor’s, donor and facilitate effective networking in project areas.
- Represent the project in various meeting/ workshop/ seminars at Upazila and Camp level as appropriate.
- Ensure team building, conflict resolution and problem solving in timely manner.
- Take necessary steps for capacity strengthening of project team and other stakeholders involved in the implementation to deliver project outputs effectively.
- Control and manage budget and ensure all expenses are according to budget and meet DAM Policy along with the follows the donor perspectives of regarding financial management, including accountability and good governance
- To do any other task or assignment which will assigned by higher management.
Employment Status: Contractual
- Masters Degree/Equivalent subject
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant fields
- Good computer skills on Microsoft Office Tools, especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Work experience in the area of NGO Sector
- Applicants must have COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Age at most 45 years (Age may be considered for experienced candidate)
Job Location:Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar
Salary: Tk. 55,000 (Monthly)
Read Before Apply
Smokers No Need to Apply.
Deserving candidates are requested to send their application with a cover letter, two professional references and a copy of recent passport size photograph with contact cell number to Director of Health and WASH Sector, Dhaka Ahsania Mission, House-152, Block-Ka, PC Culture Housing Society, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207 .Please write the position name at the top of the envelope. Please visit our website: http://www.ahsaniamission.org.bd/field-works/water-sanitation-and-hygiene/
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
Dhaka Ahsania Mission, WASH Sector Address : House-152, Block-Ka, PC Culture Housing Society, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207Web : www.amic.org.bd Business : Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is one of the leading development organizations in Bangladesh.